Slow Cooker Apple Pie Oatmeal has tons of apple flavor and is one of my favorite ways to fix oatmeal in the fall. Once the cooler fall weather sets in, I start to crave a warm bowl of oatmeal. With apples, brown sugar, and apple pie spice, this thick and hearty oatmeal is full of comforting fall flavor.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups steel cup oats
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- granola for serving, optional
Coat a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
Stir together milk, water, applesauce, brown sugar, butter, apple pie spice, salt, and steel cut oats in the slow cooker.
Spoon apple pie filling on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours,
Serve with granola.