This pie is purely irresistable! It’s so chocolatey, so fluffy, so rich, so creamy. It’s absolutely perfect and unbelievably easy to make!
- 2 Tbsp (28g) salted butter, diced into 4 pieces
- 1 cup (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips*
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) bittersweet chocolate chips (or another 1/2 cup semi-sweet if you don’t want it quite as rich)
- 2 cups (104g) mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk (whole or 2%)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (415ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 (6 oz) store-bought Oreo pie crust
- 1 cup (235ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp (25g) granulated sugar
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish**
Add butter, milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate chips and marshmallows to a large saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted (it will take a while for the marshmallows to melt, keep stirring).
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large mixing bowl and let cool, about 45 – 60 minutes (it should be about room temperature).
Whip 1 3/4 cups heavy cream (preferably in a chilled bowl) until very stiff peaks form. Fold into cool chocolate mixture.